Friday, September 21, 2007

So tired....

After being up half the night with Amelia, and then not being able to sleep after she was asleep, I am so tired today. I feel like I'm walking around in a fog. Things that should be totally obvious to me, are going right over my head. I'm really hoping that Jeff gets up with Amelia one morning and lets me sleep in. It seems like it's been months since I got a whole nights sleep. I'm not counting on much sleep this weekend either though, Jeff is going to help someone move Saturday, so I'm assuming he'll want to go as soon as Amelia wakes him up. And saturday night he is supposed to go to the UFC fight so there is no way in heck he's going to get up early after that. I can hope though!! LOL I really wanted to go to the fight Saturday night too, but Amelia appears to be sick now, so I guess I'm staying home with her.

1 comment:

Sophia said...

Awww, sorry you're feeling tired. Your lil' man will be here soon and you'll be feling better before you know it. Sorry Amelia is sick :(